1. Super Paradise Beach, Mykonos: Mykonos beaches have achieved fame as the best in the Aegean, because of their crystalline waters and sun kissed sand. A standout amongst the greatest satisfies its name, Super Paradise, a tremendous sandy inlet with translucent turquoise water. Sink into the waters, open your eyes before you surface and you’ll know instantly why it is positioned as one of Greece’s most spectacular place.
2. Lalaria Beach, Skiathos: What words could catch the enchantment of Lalaria? The island’s trademark, it has regularly won the title of the most gorgeous beach and its popularity has spread far and wide. Its emerald water and smooth white stones under towering sheer rocks pull in many vessels every day, sheer rocks with enthusiastic guests who can hardly wait to see it very close.
3. Sarakiniko Beach, Milos: Smooth white volcanic rocks as delicate as chalk, etched into fascinating shapes by the breeze and waves. A profound inlet with green water that turns each shade of blue as you get further from shore.
4. Kolymbithres Beach, Paros: This well-known beach tucked into the sound of Naoussa has beautiful blue-green water and smooth grayish rocks etched into phantasmagorical shapes mixed with mesmerizing brilliant bays of shifting sizes.
5. Shipwreck Bay (Navagio) Beach, Zakynthos: Who could have envisioned that an old watercraft called Panayiotis would be the star of thousands of posted photos and recordings that have driven Zakynthos to fame the world over? The shoreline where it ran on solid land shapes an enchanted setting with its transparent white cliffs, turquoise water, and white sand. You’ll be certainly enticed to make a plunge directly into its mind blowing clear water.
6. Myrtos Beach, Kefalonia: This astonishing beach amongst Assos and Argostoli is truly stunning. Undeniably the most famous on the island, it must be incorporated into any best beach list for Greece. White sand, fine stones, sky blue waters at the foot of outlandishly high cliffs – once visited and viewed, it’s remarkable.
7. Canal D’ Amour Beach, Corfu: Amongst Sidari and Peroulades this sensational setting must be seen to be believed: white etched rocks, grottoes, little shorelines, blue-green water. Among the unordinary developments, Canal d’Amour emerges. They say that whoever swims the restricted opening in the stone will discover the adoration for their life on the opposite side.
8. Porto Katsiki Beach, Lefkas: This shoreline, at the foot of a colossal white cliff that turns orange during sunset has been known as one of the six best in the whole Mediterranean.
9. Balos Beach, Crete: One more of the most extraordinary shorelines in Greece that is viewed as one of the finest in the Med, Balos lies in western Crete close Kissamo. Here the sand flickers pink and white, the water consolidates the most astonishing shades of blue and green, while the islet of Gramvousa with its Venetian stronghold adds a children’s story note to the scene.
10. Voidokoilia Beach, Peloponnese: Photographs of this shoreline in Messinia have turned into a web sensation. The white sand that encompasses the delectable blue-green water is such an impeccable crescent one speculates a designer’s hand. The untainted condition behind it is yet another motivation behind why this positions among Greece’s main ten beaches